Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
inner tubes and rim liner

Hey y'all,
Need a couple tubes and rim liners for my 27 Star. Tire size is 4.50 X 21. Any of you able to suggest an online dealer for tires and tubes, etc.? Havin' trouble finding one.
Thanks a lot.
Rick

Re: inner tubes and rim liner

Hi Rick.....

Same tires and tubes as used on the '28 & '29 model A Ford. Should be available from a dealer in your ares

Thanks Frank, I'll give it a try

Try www.universaltire.com, they have them and reasonable. Gregg

Rick--I have found that coker tire is the most resonable place to buy tires , tubes and liners around here --maybe the same would work in your area
Ken

I got mine from Coker tire.

I've purchased tires, tubes, flaps and rim liners from Coker as well. I've been very happy with their prices and products.

Rick Botti

Where Are You From? www.durantmotors.org

Coker travells to the big flea markets, and will bring tires etc for you. I ordered 5 tires,tubes and flaps etc. and they were delivered to Hershey where I could pick them up.

I normally run Coker Tires but I found a better deal on tires for my Dodge from Lucas Tires in Californa, whether ever that is. They said they were having a mud slide sale.
Jan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club