Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
29 D-60 Coupe for sale at Portland swap meet

After many years there was no rain at the Portland Or. swap meet this last weekend. It was in the 70's. I saw a few members of out club there. I also saw a 29 D-60 coupe that a man had brought from Eastern Washington. It looked like a complete car but will need restoration. His E-mail address is esecondwind@hotmail.com Gary

Re: 29 D-60 Coupe for sale at Portland swap meet

too late gary already sold i sent message at lunchtime and had reply in 11 minutes car sold
wish you'd hollered sooner
but thanx for try
bec

That was a great car to restore (I wish my car was in that good of shape) hope the new owner has a good time with it.Ross

Do You own a car built by Durant?

Ross: Would you believe it! The 29 D-60 coupe will end up a mile from my house. The new owner called me late Friday to say he was going to Eastern Washington to bring it back. I might see it (again) tomorrow. You know that I am going to suggest that he join the club.
This makes 2 29 D-60 coupes that originated from the Eastern Washington area that have surfaced within the last few months. Both in good shape. I am going to find out if both are California cars and how close their serial numbers are. Gary

Gary please send me an e-mail, my computor crashed, I lost everything I had listed, including your address. thanks

Tim: You see my e-mail here. Thanks, Gary

Where Are You From? www.devauxregistry.com

The Durant Motors Automobile Club