Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Durant Model 60 Chassis Parts

I have a 1929 Durant Model 60 frame, front axle, brake rods, brake cross shaft, rear end assembly (good differential gears and axles but no pinion gear), front springs, and rear springs. The frame can go as one piece or I can provide you with just a piece if you need it.
I do not have any 1929 Durants, so I saved this from the scrap heap just to help out other club members who do have 1929s.
If you have any 1930/1931 parts I would be interested.
Bob Bush
(L8GR858 on eBay)

Re: 1929 Durant Model 60 Chassis Parts

Bob, I wonder if you or another Club member knows if I could use the front end of that model 60 to provide front braking on my wife's '27 Star cabriolet. As you know, it has only rear brakes. Did you get any decent front drums? If this plan is feasible, maybe the front end could come up to Ontario with that 14L if it gets running.

Lance would probably know whether any of those parts are interchangeable.

bob where r u located? i clicked on icons but they just give me ur email address not ur location and email to address given got no response
r u still out there?
bec

The Durant Motors Automobile Club