Queen's Own Highlanders Association

Strathclyde Branch

Queen's Own Highlanders Association
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
where is everybody?

To Tam Hunter.
I,am only getting some of your e'mails wee man,but thats good. Not heard from a lot of the old team.Thats bad. Far be it for me to lecture,but this affects the whole site when no one is posting messages.We have all got to stay in touch. Hope this finds all old comrades well and still fighting.

Caber Feidh, Bigedd242. Kindest regards to all.

Re: where is everybody?

this is about the 4th time I"ve sent this totally ****** off,lot to learn about these things or is it right you cant teach an old dog new tricks.All quiet here now over the festive season (Happy new year) and already saving up for the hols we"re going to Cyprus in may.I"m going to the Hibs cup match(easy) and the scum match to hurl abuse at old man keane then its the european game that could be quite tricky.On night shift tonight hate it still brings in the pennies,will still keep trying to send messeges bound to get it right sometime hope you get this one All the best to you + yours from me+mine.

Hi Tam how are you doing

Hi Tam and Eddie, Frank here.Here,what's this Tam, you can't be calling my team scum, I thought you were talking about Chelsea ! Are you still on e-mail Tam?
Johnny Dunion, now there is a name I have not heard for a long time Hi John, hope you are well. Not sure if yowill remember me.

Hi Frank,
I am trying to work out what Frank that would be.

Hi John, would you like to e-mail me, and I will let you know?

Sure Frank,
What is your E-mail

Ithink we"re at cross purposes Im writing to your e-mail addresses but getting no reply maybe Im getting it wrong but Im trying my best.Anyone the whereabouts of Jocky Gethin,Big Ben or any other B coy reprobates from Berlin days.

Frankie,
I have tried to contact you through your e mail but like Tam got no reply. Re photos of Sharjah very good, send me your e mail and I will contact you.
Danny

trying my very best to post a message

ho! ho! cracked it

Tam if ye get in touch I'll get ye pit the blades email address,wee Tam La Brocks is a secret.

hi guys first time on here hope this works and it finds u all well would like to hear from smt aka alf

Fancy seeing you here Big Chor !!

Hi Eddy,

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, I will be back in Glasgow on june 25th 2008, I hope we can meet up again for another couple of pints, I really enjoyed seeing you and the crack the last time we met. Hopefully you can round up some of the old gang, give my regards to all

Hi Eddy,

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, I will be back in Glasgow on june 25th 2008, I hope we can meet up again for another couple of pints, I really enjoyed seeing you and the crack the last time we met. Hopefully you can round up some of the old gang, give my regards to all
Caber Feidh

Rab, I have just sent u an email m8.

Bigedd

Hi Eddy,
I got your e-mail, I have added you to my messenger contact list , stay in touch.