AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The crooks are still around

Here's the latest one I've received

Hello

I would like to know if you can help me with an order of some clear glass. I would appreciate it a lot if you could send me an email back with the total price on 100 quantities of clear glass in the size 38 x 38 thickness of 1/8 supply only to be picked up. As soon as I have pricing i will send you an email back with my credit card details for a deposit payment and the rest of the payment when I come to pick up. I will be awaiting for a reply back the soonest.

Thank You
Mark Davis

Re: The crooks are still around

Why do you acknowledge and pass along this drek?

Because they're funny! And sometimes, hilarious.

A collision repair shop got one like this recently. That's autoBODY repair shop, just in case....

As I understand it, the staff there is still laughing.

"Hello, I'm Jane Mayer. I have an event coming up in my church group and I want you to do the Body Massage for 14 people on 24th of September so it will be of one hour with each person and I want you to get back to me with the total estimate for the 14 members and shop address so that I can have your shop information complete with me so I can forward everything and I want you to know that the people who will come to have the Body Massage will come with private transportation driver and bus so they can drive them back, So let me know the types of credit card you accept so I can email you back with my credit card information to charge for all the expenses and I want you to get back to me with your phone number to the driver that will drop them over to your shop to when to pick them up. I am expecting your prompt response best regard. J. Mayer."

JMHNLO

The fact that they keep sending 'em means that some people respond to it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com