AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1993 OLSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME CONVERTIBLE

Does anyone know where I can find the 3-sided windshield gasket and the right and left door pillar moldings?

Thanks

Re: 1993 OLSMOBILE CUTLvtASS SUPREME CONVERTIBLE

If you have a decent sample 3D printing could be the answer for the side mlds. For the top 3/4 mld find some thing close another 3 side that's longer on the top and size to fit, re cut to size/angle and use Gold Glue to rebond. I know 3D printing sounds exotic and pricy but I hear it's not that bad. HTH

Re: 1993 OLSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME CONVERTIBLE

Glassman27
Does anyone know where I can find the 3-sided windshield gasket and the right and left door pillar moldings?

Thanks

I see one of these come across the line i run.

Larry
Glassman27

Thanks

X2

xs
Larry
Glassman27

Thanks

X2

I lost a big account once because i refused to do it, the guy told me i was an *******. He went elsewhere... for about a month then he came back like nothing happened.. Needless to say his car was such a CF I could not help but laugh every time i drove by it in the parking lot.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com