AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BTB Electric Review

I got my BTB E tool today I was excited to get it, I simply love it I could not be happier with the purchase, I used it on a 1580 today and it worked delightful! The battery version worked great. In comparison to a power fein knife, and its battery version which is complete garbage. The BTB E tool worked like a champ, other than where the urethane had pulled away from the factor I did not have scratches, it was very easy to use. The pinch-weld scraper included in the E Tool kit I purchased works amazing and I highly recommend it. I am actually looking forward to doing a dodge ram back glass tomorrow and using it. Its one of the best things about the tool, the blades are fantastic!!!

If my fein broke tomorrow I would not replace it I would instead use my BTB!

This review was not solicited, and was not compensated.

Larry

Re: BTB Electric Review

Has anyone had any luck putting fein knife blades or btb blades on the oscillating tools that look identical in the hardware stores? I used to have a fein knife and liked it but I am not willing to spend that kind of money for a few jobs here and there.

I use the pinchweld blades with a manual handle and strongly recommend them to anyone looking to get away from the long knife method. A review of them is here http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2036554146&frmid=6&msgid=934381&cmd=show

So how'd the Dodge BG go with the new tool?

Gravy, it cut out like butter. The blades they make are superior..

Larry

Awesome :-)

Someone ought to youtube it.

Mr.Phil
Larry

Awesome :-)

Someone ought to youtube it.

I make crappy videos. Last video I made with me pushing out a big rig windshield i took so much crap from people. When all I did was push a windshield out. It is like people look for a reason to be negative. The next one I do I will ... promise.. i'll just disable comments :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com