AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Volkswagen Door memory reset

got a 4 dr EOS I think it is, lost its memory .. what is the best reset for it?

Larry

Have to address this tomorrow :) Jamie??? help?

Re: Volkswagen Door memory reset

Larry
got a 4 dr EOS I think it is, lost its memory .. what is the best reset for it?

Larry
Get a VW shop with VAG-com.. Easily reset thru the OBD2 port

Have to address this tomorrow :) Jamie??? help?

We had a 4 door Jetta that we pulled the rear door glasses on for a commercial because they didn\'t roll all the way down. They wanted to film in the back seat area. When we put them back together they wouldn\'t stay up. They came to pick up the car and I explained the problem. This was for a dealer so they could take it to their service people for a reset. The guy that picked it up raised the glasses real slow, just inching up the glasses. All of a sudden they worked perfectly and stayed up. HTH HOW CAN YOU TYPE THE TEXT IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE TEXT??????????????????????????????

Try to use the key in the drivers door with the door shut. Turn the key to unlock twice and hold. All windows will go down. Now turn key to lock door twice to lock and hold. All windows will go up. The reset is complete. This has worked with other V W models

Jeff thank you for the information, after a long drive to the customer, it ended up not being what I thought it was. Fortunately for me & the customer I identified and fixed the problem. The back bolt somehow became loose. I removed the window jacked with it fixing where it made the front molding cave in and ta da like new...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com