AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
15 TAHOE/YUKON

Just had a new Yukon come in from CSI for a w/s. Looking at it I noticed it had rear door vent glasses. NAGS must have missed them as they have no #'s.. Imagine that NAGS making a mistake. And why do they list some rear doors first before the front doors?????????? Time for another co to step up.

Re: 15 TAHOE/YUKON

Lee,

Does the manufacture of the part request and license a part number? I do not know the process. If so is NAGS the one at fault of the person that made the part?

Martin

Well, it would strike me that since it's not very likely that the manufacturer of the OEM part is giving that information away, whether they are licensing the part number or not, it would be NAGS responsibility to deliver what they sold as an aftermarket parts numbering system and data base, and since they DO seem to be licensing THEIR part numbers and data, even more so that it should be accurate.

But hey, that's JMHNLO.

The GMC Parts Network doesn't have an assigned dealer number for that vent glass. According to a GMC representative, any repair professional needing glass replacement information should call 800-462-8782 or work through a local dealer to obtain the information.

The IGA Report-A-Part system flagged this model a month ago for this reason.

Gary Hart
The GMC Parts Network doesn't have an assigned dealer number for that vent glass. According to a GMC representative, any repair professional needing glass replacement information should call 800-462-8782 or work through a local dealer to obtain the information.

The IGA Report-A-Part system flagged this model a month ago for this reason.

Home run Gary!

Yah right . If they can\'t figure out how many windows are in a vehicle, how can they price them????????????????????????????????????????

NAGS is as useless as T I T S on a bull...........

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com