AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
why was "corruption of the auto glass ind". removed?

wow. that was dead on well written article. Best I have ever seen on this site.

hats off to the author, why was it removed?

Re: why was \\\"corruption of the auto glass ind\\\". removed?

lasko
wow. that was dead on well written article. Best I have ever seen on this site.

hats off to the author, why was it removed?

BECAUSE IT WAS A DEAD ON WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE......

Re: why was \\\\\\\"corruption of the auto glass ind\\\\\\

were you the author? or was it copied from a site? if so where?

I hope it gets re posted. I think it might have been from agrr. if so it needs exposure.

Re: why was \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yes, I was the author.

http://www.glass****.com/forum/automotive-glass-repair-replacement/save-the-agrr-industry/6166-cruption-of-the-auto-glass-industry

insert the letters b.u.z.z. in place of the asterisks above

thanks, well written article, I'd send a copy to a few sites if i was you. maybe the windshield repair vendors as well. maybe Gary Hart, glass mechanix etc. just thinking. have it ready for politicians. everyone. that's an excellent eye opening article.

why would they remove it from here?

Daveycrewcut
Yes, I was the author.

http://www.glass****.com/forum/automotive-glass-repair-replacement/save-the-agrr-industry/6166-cruption-of-the-auto-glass-industry

insert the letters b.u.z.z. in place of the asterisks above

Davey,

Why did you take it down in the other places?

wow, I guess this is a \" forum\" but not really. looks like they would rather have the people in the industry uninformed

I copied and pasted it. Will give to the Atty. we are working with on a

possible class action suit. We will in time need everyone to help

with this.

I wonder why it left the b u z z ? and smartglass if you can re-post back on the other forum would be appreciated. This seems to be getting real weird.

I really thought this forum was about ALL info related to the auto glass industry. I remember a time when this was by far the best place for glass people to share and learn from each other. If the censorship gets any worse you can kiss this ride good-bye.

AGRR please join "we the auto glass people" again and help this industry or kiss your A R S E bye bye.

AGRR once you lose the shops you will lose the ads. ENUFF SAID.

vglass,
My article didn't leave the b.u.z.z. There was a slight glitch because of the length. So I split it into two parts.

Daveycrewcut

Davy, I've shown that article to quite a few customers and agents, it's a great article however, if there was some way you could condense it down a bit a few more of my customers could get through it easier. Btw, nobody knows what a TPA is.

Thanks.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com