This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need help with publishing

You must use the inbuilt functions of Dreamweaver to create the links that you require between pages.

There are links between the pages, so everything works fine in that way. It's just publishing/hosting the website that I have a problem with. But I don't really know what structure I should have to make everything work when I use example. SFTP manager on bravenet, to make everything work. Because when I have all the files in the root directory, nothings shows in site except the index but with no background, pictures and such. And it doesn't work either when I just transfer the folder with all the pages to the root directory on SFTP manager I'm such a newbie on these things

There is no strange structure involved. Just some pages and links between them. Put all of the files in the root directory unless you actually have a good reason to do something else.

You aren't making much sense, but that is not so strange. Hard to explain how things look to blind people - that is us, us long as you refuse to fill in the box that says "Website URL". We may not be able to answer all your questions after visiting your index.html. But we may be able to ask the questions we need answers to in order to solve your problem.