This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website missing

It's not my website, but it is an important website that is used by the amateur radio community who own Yaesu brand radios (hundreds of thousands of us) that suddenly showed up as "suspended". What must the amateur radio community to do get the website re-instated? I don't know who the owner is... could you please put the website back on-line?

Browser: Irrelevant

Re: Website missing

You need to talk to the owner about that, not visitors to this forum.

Yes, I know, you said.....

What you do is this: Google foxtango.org
You will of course find a link to the the site, which will only take you to the Suspended Website page you have already seen.

BUT: Below Google's information about the site, you will also find a link that will take you to Google's cached version of the site. (If you hurry, that is, when Google visit the site again, that will also say Suspended)

Right now, you you will find a telephone number, as well as email and snailmail addresses.

The owner of the website needs to contact our support department.

Courtnie from Bravenet
The owner of the website needs to contact our support department.

Thanks, if I knew who the owner was, I would. I'd prefer to take up a donation from Yaesu owners and pay his/her bill, if that is what is required. If there was some violation of terms-of-service, obviously I can't correct that, but I'm most interested in getting the website back up, not in politics or semantics.

Thanks, Web W

Browser: Irrelevant

Only person who owns the account/domain can take care of the issue.

We can't deal with anything more with it because you are not the owner and we can't divulge account information to you or anything else. It is their responsibility to get site back up. If they want it back up.

So as Courtnie said:

The owner of the website needs to contact our support department

Need to contact bravenet Jeff

as the website is suspended.

Guess either hasn't checked into website in a long time or something.

But people are wanting the site back up so as said to get it unsuspended unless Carol doesn't want it back up.

Need to open a support ticket to bravenet.

Most of us here are NOT bravenet employees only Courtnie is who posted in here already.

There is a technical problem with the website. The bill is up to date. Unfortunately we can't resolve this issue without the owner of the website contacting us.

Very sorry for the inconvenience,

Courtnie

Hi Gang

We had a spam attack on the public form (A PHP scripted fourm.) This
forum resides on the web site itself Http://www.foxtango.org

I'm currently ship board finishing out my last 60 days of shipping before I fully retire from the US Merchant service.

I'm trying to work on it before we pull out again. It's a real pain in the butt. Moderators: Please tell people on your forums we did not do anyting wrong it's the **** spamers that hit us. I hope to have it corrected soonest. In the mean time we are still up and running here on Yahoo Groups. Worse case scenario I will have to fix it when I get off, I hope it won't take that long.

Tnx
Carol W4CLM

Don't get that idea, WE WANT THE SITE. I'M JUST PRISIONER ON BOARD Ship for the next 50 days until I retire and I'm limited in my ability to get the site back up inmy absence. I'm trying to work on it while we are at the dock in Oakland California. But Bravenet is SLOW GETTING BACK TO ME!

In the mean time guys please keep Jeff & (Jim, KE7GUY)
Jim jbcray@aol.com advised of the status of the site in my absence. I'll be in Long Beach on Friday and I hope to have it up by then.

Tnx
Carol w4CLM

We are up and running Thank you BRAVENET Support team

Thank you to the Bravenet Support team for gettting back to us so quickly!
Regards
Carol Maher
Club Admin Http://www.foxtango.org

==================================
I've got the site backup right now, the main front page, manuals links etc..... That was most important as a lot of people world wide come to Fox Tango site for help with their radio products and manuals.

As for the problem was in the Public Forum (PHP script) I've disabled the PHP forum at this point. I don't think anyone else can sign into it right now. I've got in my employ a gentleman that is far more knowledgeable with PHP scripts then I am, so hopefully we can get the public forum updated to a newer more friendly PHP script that will fix this problem.

I think right at this moment we are good to go. Thank you for your quick reply today. As previously noted, I'm working on a ship and we have two hours to go before we pull out. I'm just happy to know the site is back up before I go. 43 more pension days to go and I'm FREE! Hee Hee

Best Regards to all and thank you for your attention to the web site and the club overall.

Thank you
Carol Maher

Hi there,
Iam writing on behalf of Madingaweil.com website which was suspended last week. Iam amomg group moderators and ready to pay the amounts needed to renew website. Could you please send me the details such that I renew the website or the amount needed. Last year we paid $107 and not sure of this year just amounts just send me the details and amount needed or instruction for payment.
Thank.
Dave

Browser: Dave Mashut

Dave Mashut
Hi there,
Iam writing on behalf of Madingaweil.com website which was suspended last week. Iam amomg group moderators and ready to pay the amounts needed to renew website. Could you please send me the details such that I renew the website or the amount needed. Last year we paid $107 and not sure of this year just amounts just send me the details and amount needed or instruction for payment.
Thank.
Dave

Have you not read all the posts ?????????????

Dave and anyone else here WE CAN'T DEAL with the ACCOUNT at the FORUM

You and or the OWNER NEED TO OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET TO BRAVENET on this issue.

APPARENTLY have not been paying attention to replies as ACCOUNTS CAN'T BE DISCUSSED HERE.

BRAVENET EMPLOYEES are NOT HERE either.

ACCOUNTS need to be dealt with BRAVENET PERSONALLY not here at the forum where issues you are talking about need to be handled PRIVATELY. NOT IN AN OPEN BOOK like you are wanting