This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
changing the domain name

Hi, on my current website www.tigersachsclub.com i would like to change into www.tigermotorbikes.com ...i did an masked forward but don't like it as the mask is basically only the www.tigermotorbikes.com and doesn't show the url of the different pages within the domain but showing in the browser only www.tigermotorbikes.com ( i want somethin like www.tigersachsclub.com/tproducts.html also turning into www.tigermotorbikes.com/tproducts.html but all it shows is www.tigermotorbikes .com ) and ideas how to work this problem?

Thank you

Browser: firefox

Re: changing the domain name

did you buy tigermotorbikes.com

you still will have the other domain until it expires then you can just let it go or cancel when near due so you are not paying for hosting on the domain you don't want and paying for the domain itself.

then you will have go upload your pages over to new domain and change all your links to point to new domain.

Not going to change automatically that part is your end.

Re: changing the domain name

-----
did you buy tigermotorbikes.com

you still will have the other domain until it expires then you can just let it go or cancel when near due so you are not paying for hosting on the domain you don't want and paying for the domain itself.

then you will have go upload your pages over to new domain and change all your links to point to new domain.

Not going to change automatically that part is your end.

Hi,

I am on paid hosting on Bravenet and them both domains i paid for them also ... domain registrant is namecheap.

The current Tigersachsclub.com site is made via website wizard and thus no download/upload really possible.
I will probably do it all new on a editor storing it on local machine and then upload it as needed. did i overlook any option?

mbox

Browser: ff