This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wizard stoped working

ayone notice the web wizard is not working at all? It won't save any of my info.

Re: wizard stoped working

Probably having the same problem as you note. I edit my pages on frontpage and upload via the file manager. I don't use the wizard at all as it is too limited for my taste. Recently noticed that uploading a revised page will not replace the existing file. Even erasing the old file does not work as the new upload is stored without the changes. This is undoubtedly related to the new note advising the "Please note, any changes made here will NOT be loaded into the Website Wizard. If you want to edit your pages from here, you'll need to stop using the Wizard to publish, as this would overwrite the File Manager changes." I have no idea how to do that.

Browser: mozilla,chrome,IE

John to do that just stop or don't use the wizard. I upload everyday some multiple uploads and don't use the wizard and (cross fingers ) don't have upload problems except when IE shuts it down.

Found the solution on an older post. The files were updating properly but a change in the mozilla browser had changed the cache clearing method so it appeared that the files were not changing.
Cockpit error on my part. Try clearing your cache and see if the files are updated.

Browser: mozilla,chrome,IE