This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Counter Stats upgrade?

I have a Pro account, do I still need to upgrade the counter stats or is my counter automatically upgraded when I upgraded my account?
I want the counter to show but do not want the stats visible to all.

Browser: IE8

Re: Counter Stats upgrade?

There is no such thing as a "pro account" each service is individually priced.

If you have Pro hosting the other services come without ads but are not otherwise upgraded. To get the Pro features (such as last 500 visitors) you have to pay.

Peter,
OK, thanks. I have Pro Hosting. I was wanting to use a counter without showing all the stats to the general public so I guess I have to upgrade that feature.

There are other counter services that give hidden stats without charge. I use Statcounter on most of my sites now.

I am afraid that the reminder about upgrading being per service not per account has to keep being made for the benefit of those who will click on the "pay" button without reading exactly what they are buying. There are often rants on here from people who have paid for "A" and complain because they don't get "B" as well.

Not to belabor this, but last question. If I use a third party counter can I link it to Bravenet? I presume that would be done the same way as using a Bravenet counter?
Thanks for all the help.