This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Guestbook

I'm receiving email notices of guestbook entries and although I have to approve them before they get posted, they aren't there in the editor. Yes, the Editor is on....Any Ideas on how to fix this? Thx!

Browser: I7

Re: Guestbook

How do I approve or disapprove a pending entry in my Guestbook?
1. Log into your Bravenet account and click on "Guestbook" in the list of registered services
2. Click on "Manage Posts"
3. Click on the author name to review the posting.
4. To approve it, click on the green checkmark. If you don't approve, you can delete the message by pressing the red X.

Yes, I know how to accept or decline the entries, but they aren't there. I just received 2 emails about the posts but when I go to accept or decline, there are no posts to manage in the editor.

Browser: IE7

One was from me for you to test but looks as if there is a problem my post went through ok and I got the message waiting for aproval.

My message is there.

Page 1 of 5 (Total Entries: 85)
GlynMarch 23rd 2011
01:55:00 PMHow did you find this website?BravehostWhere are you from?ChesterPlease enter your comments?You have a message on bravenet forum

Yes, I understand, yours went through. I got the email notification and had to approve it. But I've saved email notifications since Feb. 20th and these are the posts that are not even visible on my guestbook editor. Thanks for your help anyways. If the next few posts don't show up, I may just stop using this webtool.

Browser: IE7

I have the Standard reply from bravnet in my guestbook and I can't frigin edit the reply to remove it. When I try I'm being told there are no replies. So I tried entering my own reply. Now there's two replies and still nothing showing in the edit window.

If this isn't going to F ing work properly and I'm going to have a guestbook on a professional business page showing a message telling me how to edit, customise and take advantage of bravenets site then this guestbook is going, and so is my account.

Don't you just love it when a site sets up a so called help forum where people with little or no knowledge or the ability to fix bugs post offering f ing help. yeah that's really bright. And so F ing professional.

You do not edit the post. It is a standard post in the guestbook

if you don't want it

login
go to your guestbook maintenance area

where it says Manage posts click on link a pop up window appears and you will see a list with your posts.
Check mark the box next to the post you want to remove hit delete.

Same with any replies if you see Manage Replies.

I just deleted my test post and reply easy as can be.