This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This website is currently not active.

how can I reactivate before taking advantage of premium hosting promotional pkg.?

Browser: IE 8

Re: This website is currently not active.

right now your site is SUSPENDED

you will have to open a support ticket to get that taken care of.

As you have something that is against Terms of Service or you neglected your site and they suspended it as you decided to go play someplace for a few years and now want back.

So go open a support ticket

Thanks. I didn't go play somewhere else. I think I deleted it to re-upload after editing and couldn't. After that I quit the www alltogether. Anyway I neglected my resume site and it was not deleted nor suspended. I'll try a support ticket as you suggested.thanks again.

Browser: IE 8

Not very helpful now, I know. But there is a huge difference between deleting the files on your site (which it sounds as if you thought you were doing) and deleting the site.

well hate to say your site says suspended

the joeyc.bravehost.com that you are listing with your posts.

You need to sort out issues here as said big difference between deleting files and deleting the site

But since you neglected your site you probably weren't even keeping up with it when bravenet went under changes especially with the free hosted sites/subdomains.

So hopefully you can get some answers and things even though not a paying customer. But we can't discuss things behind your account at the forum. Just general questions or steer you where you need to go.