This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
There's no forum for Guestbook users but....

maybe one of you guys will know...

Using the embedded version of the Guestbook, how exactly do you change the left margin position of the book in your web page? The Help here just says do it in your HTML, which is OK if you know a lot about HTML. I don't. I tried putting div tabs around the included javascript and specifying a left position, but that made no difference. So what should I do? Or is the help wrong about being able to do it in the HTML?

Also, anyone got any idea how to get the original post Questions back if you've changed them? I seem to remember there was one for an atavar URL, but when I put a similar question in, there was no way to change the Input type to indicate a URL format, which you obviously need. Any ideas?

So, sorry to disturb the peace with these issues, but as I said, there was no directly applicable forum.

Re: There's no forum for Guestbook users but....

well the forum for guestbook users is the Service forum as the guestbook is a tool service

this is mainly for hosting questions.

but since you asked

1. You have given us no URL to even take a look at your issue.
2. Don't go messing with code if you have NO CLUE
3. Your management of your guestbook is done in the management area.
4. The questions you can list the general questions if you like when someone posts, but the reply questions I don't really worry about because myself don't really use the reply area in a guestbook.
I just like the visitors coming in and leaving their thoughts because guestbook is not a chat room

As to your question about the avatar if you unmarked that in your general settings area for replies then go back and mark it so your question will appear for an avatar with replies.

But myself i have the reply area disabled with mine as just want posts no replies making it look like a chat room and not a visitors log.