This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
managing my website

Hi,
every time when I try to make changes on my pages following wizard instructions after finishing publication changes are not finished completely. This should be basic things about everyday managing website but became nightmare. HELP me telling me where I am making mistakes.
Thank you

Re: managing my website

Mixing Wizard with other editors could be one such mistake. Don't.

If that is not the right answer, you may need to be more specific about what is missing from your pages.

looks to me have no idea what you are doing with the wizard or visual text editor or whatever editors you are using.

If you are using the wizard then STAY USING THE WIZARD ONLY.

If you venture away then you might as well stay with using the other editor

On your main page you have raw code in the hosting manager column

You have things in the columns you have to scroll to see the whole thing.

Perhaps look into a different template or something.

Not very impressive when you have things that don't fit right even with your template.

I will try to be more specific.
I open Website Wizard and Website Utilities and open manage Website (make changes to your website). Following this link I open any page I would like to edit content.On opened window there are my page with contents in order I have chosen already when I have established website. Every space-part of the page-that I wont to edit is shown in red. It should be easy. However, after I make changes on any block I have chosen to edit (using Visual Editor) and confirming changes clicking on Save Changes&Continue and done editing this page, and publish website, and Finish Building and Publish Website well nothing happened. Or, sometime partially has happened a changes.
I do not use any other editors, following instruction only.
I have done changes few times successfully. But, in last few months I have not been able to do any editing.
I will appreciate if you explain me where I make mistakes.

In your opening post you said you were using the wizard and now in most recent post you say you used the visual editor

WELL you can't mix these editors. IT won't work.

If you are going to use the visual editor then save/publish your site their.

If you venture back to wizard to publish then you just lost all your work as in the wizard it ONLY KEEPS RECORD OF YOUR PAGE FROM WHEN YOU WERE LAST IN THAT EDITOR.