This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bravenet hosted Sites not on Yahoo Search Engines

My Bravenet Websites do not pull up on Yahoo Search Engines. Why?

Re: Bravenet hosted Sites not on Yahoo Search Engines

Yahoo search engines? Still there? Takes you back, that does. But how long has it been since you registered your site with them? Or are you sitting around waiting to be included through some kind of magic?

Well if it isn't Robert the resident spammer complainer

Well if your site hasn't shown up by now you have NOT SUBMITTED IT to yahoo search engines or any search engine to be found.

Maybe when you find the time to do so they will be indexed by the bots and then show up after a bit

Easy, easy. You may possibly be right. But according to Wikipedia, Robert is the 3d most common given name in the US. And I don't see how the forum software can keep them apart. If you click the link to see "Lookup messages from this user", you will - for obvious reasons - see a lot of messages from Robert the Spammer.

However, if you check another common name it may be different. Messages from "Jan", for instance, have been written by Jan Leslie, Jan Haverman, a Janet Sousa and probably many others.

Robert the spammer doesn't leave a name/number or a link of any kind even when we try to ask him for the help.

Think he just wants to complain so he knows he is heard.

I have seen enough of this Robert