This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update not showing

I have updated new content on my website (pages "About" and "Contact" . It shows on the preview, then when i click on Publish it does not show. Why?

Also, the Home page on the Navigation area it shows all the contents, named as Paintings, Illustrations, Digital etc. Then when i click on other pages half of then disappear. Please help!

Browser: firefox

Re: Update not showing

Two most usual explanations for the page not updating are:

1) You are using the Wizard, and you try to make updates in some other program. Won't work.

2) You are wrong. The page is updating, you are just looking at files cached on your computer. Try to change the settings for that in your browser. In the meantime, reload that page.

Your navigation area problem supports no. 2. The problem is not real. When I visit your website, the navigation menu looks exactly the same pages. I think you are looking at a cached version from before those pages were created.

Try to do something about your file sizes. On your Illustration page, the last two pictures look about the same size.

But Jinx is 101x269 pisels and 75 kilobytes and Kalua is 2544x3499 pixels and 1.6 megabytes. 1.6 megabyte files has no business being on a website, unless you want your visitors to download it and print posters.