Return to Website

The "Bite Me" Fun Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post your jokes, funny stories,  or if you need quick answers to questions just leave a message.

The "Bite Me" Fun Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spooked Breakdown

A guy was driving his car down a country lane when it broke down. He imediately got out of the car and lifted the bonet to see what the problem was.

While he was under the bonet he heard a voice ...."Its your spark plugs mate".....

Startled by this he stood upright banging his head on the bonet. He looked around but could not see anyone. So back under the car bonet he went.

After a few moments he heard the voice again..."I'm telling you mate...its your spark plugs"

He imediately shot from under car bonet to see who was talking...but still there was'nt any body around...except for a big brown horse with its head over the fence. The horse leaned over a bit further and said...."It is ya know mate!.....its your spark plugs".

The guy was dumb struck...so just to see if he was'nt going crazy he checked his spark plugs. Sure enough one of the leads had come loose. He quickly got in his car and it started up 1st time. He shot off down the country lane feeling rather spooked about the whole incident.

It was'nt long before he came upon a small village. He saw that the local pub was open so he parked up and went in.

The man ordered a triple scotch and as soon as he got it, he downed it in one and proceeded to order another. The landlord had noticed that the guy was troubled by something and asked what the matter was.

The guy told the landlord about his car breaking down in the country lane. He said, "your not going to believe this, but a horse told me that it was my spark plugs, and he was right!"

The pub landlord asked the guy what colour the horse was, "It was a huge Brown bugger!" the guy exclaimed. The landlord chuckled at his reply, and said, "That was lucky then....if it had been the big black one .. he knows sod all about cars!"

Re: Spooked Breakdown

L.M.F.A.O.

Re: Spooked Breakdown

LMAO...Very funny post dude...