Return to Website

The "Bite Me" Fun Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post your jokes, funny stories,  or if you need quick answers to questions just leave a message.

The "Bite Me" Fun Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spoofa's Last Job.......lol

A small Alabama Wild Animal Park acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the gorilla, who was a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Reflecting on their problem, the park administrator thought of a guy called Spoofa, a redneck part-time intern, who was responsible for cleaning the animal's cages.

Spoofa, like most rednecks, had little sense, but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species. The park administrator thought they might have a solution. Spoofa was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Spoofa showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, Spoofa announced that he would accept their offer, but only under the following four conditions. "First," he said, "I don't want to have to kiss her on the lips."

The park administrator quickly agreed to this condition.

"Second," Spoofa said, "you must never tell anyone about this."

The park administrator again readily agreed to this condition.

"Third," Spoofa said, "I want all the offspring to be raised Southern Baptist."

Once again the administrator agreed.

And last of all Spoofa stated "You've got to give me another week to come up with the $500.00"

Re: Spoofa's Last Job.......lol

LMAO....Dont suppose you could lend me the $500? .. LOL

Re: Spoofa's Last Job.......lol

LMAO....poor spoofa! Maybe we should start a collection fund...LOL Cool post...