Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking For Anyone Who Knew 1LT Kenneth Kirkpatrick FO @ B Btry 1/14 FA Oct 1967-Oct 1968 Vietnam

Bob Sorensen, Secretary 14 FA Regiment Association writes in behalf of Kyle Kirkpatrick, son of 1LT Kenneth Kirkpatrick:

My family is looking for anyone who knew my father 1LT Kenneth Kirkpatrick (deceased) who served as a Forward Observer with B Btry 1/14 FA Oct 1967-Oct 1968. At the time B 1/14 FA was attached to the 198th Light Infantry Brigade, an element of the Americal Division based in Chu Lai RVN. There is a post on this website's Buddy Search with more information.

My family is also interested in meeting 2016 14th FA Regiment Association Reunion attendees who served with B 1/14 FA in Vietnam whether they knew my father or not.