Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for acquaintances of Frank E. Bower (WW II)

Still looking for anyone who might have information on Frank, or on what subunit of the 14th he was assigned to. I have a picture of him, but the only info on the picture was "T/Sgt., 14th F.A., S2,S3". It also shows him wearing the Technical Seargant's chevrons, the 2nd armored patch, and the 14th's insignia on his cap. His service dates are listed as 12/24/1942-5/15/1945. Any help appreciated!

Re: Looking for acquaintances of Frank E. Bower (WW II)

My Grandfather, Clifford Dixon, was with battery C , 14th armored field arty, 2nd armored, from 1942 to 1945.
He fought in WW2 with the 14th ARTY from start to finish. I have alot of info, but most can be found in the 2 nd Armored WW 2 book. I am also looking for more information. They had a photographer with them from D day to germany most of the time. I have been trying to find out WHERE the picture archives are located. My Grand father said there should be hundreds of Photos and films of the 14 armored in Europe. But I have not been lucky enough to find them. Thanks, Duane Dixon.