Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles Maldonado

After the 2014 Reunion closed Sunday March 9, Dennis and Mary Proulx, Bob and Lynnis Sorensen visited Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetery for a moment of silence and to pay respects at Charles Maldonado's site. In behalf of the Association membership, we miss you dearly, Charlie. Ex Hoc Signo Victoria.

Re: Charles Maldonado

Charlie was a good man. He and I got "in to it" over an issue once. Don't remember now but I needed some help/advice over something concerning the VA and he called me. It was like he and I had never disagreed over anything. When it came to helping a veteran (anybody) Charlie was there. Thank you for remembering him.

Re: Charles Maldonado

Charlie was indeed a great Soldier and person, always willing to help and always with a smile. Clem Smiley, Roy Huff and myself attended his funeral and were present for the inurnment at Fort Sam. Charlie is sorely missed by all.