Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1/14 Charlie Battery member

I was assigned to "C" Battery 1/14 beginning Jan 1966 for Basic Training then to "C" Battery 5/14 ending Jan 1968 at Ft Hood, TX. I was a 63B20 Wheel Vehicle Mechanic and spent most of my live in the Motor Pool preparing for an IG inspection which I don't think ever came. I was transfered to 5/14 when the 1/14 converted to 105 towed from 155 self propelled and deployed to Vietman with the 198th LIB as I had only 60 days left on my enlistment. I attended a Tracked Vehicle Mechanic school (TVM 38) at Fort Knox, Ky in May June of 1966 then returned to 1/14. I would like to purchase some unit crests as have lost mine after all these years.

Thanks,

Larry Reser
San Antonio, TX

Re: 1/14 Charlie Battery member

Larry, I have responded to you on a regulare email and am having our Treasurer and Quatermaster check on your order.