Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a single-hole outhouse

That is funny. Although this never happened that I know of in RVN I did see something very simular here in the states. C/1-160th FA of the OK ARG was on a field Training execise with the M102, 105mm. They got a fire mission directly over the one and only port-a-poddy at about 200 feet in front. Nobody checked to see if it was in use. While a battery of one did not destroy the port-a-poddy I'm sure it emtied the bowls of the poor private inside. He fell out of the door with his pants around his ankles and field gear and rifle falling with him. As the evaluater for the unit I had a long talk with the battery commander while trying not to laugh too much.

Re: a single-hole outhouse

The story is true. I don't remenber the date but it was during my tour 65-66. I can over with the "Boat people" on the Gordan.