Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Set the Record Straight

Because of my medical condition the word has somehow gotten out "do not call Bob and keep email to a minimum". As a result of that piece of communication folks and dear friends of mine that I have known for well over 20 years have not attempted to correspond with me.

I gave no such instructions to anyone. I don't have a lot of time left on Earth and I certainley don't want to cut off communications to anyone. I suspect that someone was looking out for my welfare and in the process things were taken out of context.

What I said back when I was told that I only had a few months to live is; I will answer all emails, and attempt to answer all phone calls as they occur. I can tell you the telephone traffic at the house is high, between the medical personnel, family & friends; I am behind now on answering phone calls. Somedays I just can't get off the bed to do either one.

I'm still a Warbonnet and always will be. Warm Regards to all.

Bob