Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Message posting

Having problems posting a message? Click on POST, type in the header information and your message. Scroll down. Just above the PREVIEW and POST buttons is a 4 letter code in a black box. Retype that code as you see it in the white box. Click POST.

Why the code? Intended to prevent computers from leaving automatic messages!

Re: Message posting

THATS NEAT BOB.

SITE UPDATES: Someone posted a message here that I just deleted. The message indicated that it was from me. It was not. Someone is trying to keep up with site updates: EXPLANATION: Each time I make any updates/changes to the site it automatically will record the date/time of the update on the home page of the site.

Some of the changes I make are very minor; such as a misspelled word, telephone number change, etc... These type of changes/corrections I do not bother to put on the news page, BUT the auto update will record it as a site update, on the home page.

Be assured that updates to the website, other than minor housekeeping, will be published on the News Page of the site.

Thanks for the question. I hope this answers it.

THANKS BOB. NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW THE SITE UPDATES WORK. HANK SANDERS