Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Germany

Having a great time over here in Germany. The bier & bratwurst is outstanding. Please bear with website updates. Will get that squared away in one more week. Wish you were all here!!!!

Re: Germany

Bob hope your having a great time.
Brother
Darrel

Bob like to hear that Germany really hasn't change much, are the frauliens still has charmin'? Can you still pick up a liter of beir for a mark ( really aging myself 25 cents)? Enjoy yourself, up date can wait, see ya in June of '06.

Beer is 1 Euro now. That is about 1 dollar, 23 cents now. But still good.
getting on the plane tomorrow morning, headed back home. Should be back at Lawton-Ft Sill around mid night Saturday. It has been fun!!

Back in the USA! Was a great trip. If I was a single man, I would say that the Fraulines are just as fine as ever!! Enjoyed the trip and it was good to get away for a bit. Glad to be back home and can now hit the ground running!!!