Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Boat Person

We have a New Member who is also a Boat Person. Jesse Shoemaker was with HQ Btry and also came over with you Boat People on the USS Gordon. We are happy he decided to join our Association and has already signed up for Reunion 2006. The count for the Boat People who are attending Reunion 2006 is now at SIX and still growing. You can find Jesse Shoemaker's Email Address and Information on the Active Roster Page. WELCOME ABOARD JESSE!

Re: New Boat Person

Welcome to the 6/14 alumni of "Boat Persons". We are legendary! We are infamous! We are the ones that created all the glory! WE are the best! Of course, some of the other 14th Arty may have something to say, but it will be negligible. YOU, are a "Boat Person"--you are the first of the Best.

WAS READINGS TOMS THOUGHTS ON THE "BOAT PEOPLE" THEY WHERE SENT OVER ON A OLD SLOW BOAT. THE REST OF US WHERE PUT ON AIRPLANES AND SENT OVER . MAYBE THEY NEED SOME GOOD MEN IN A RUSH,THEIR WAS A WAR ON?

Just a note to say 40 years ago today we "Boat People" were on that big old ship, 10/21/65,,AND IT WAS A TRIP WELL REMEMBERED!!! I look at it as the Gordon was breaking trail, the start of some great 14th history that is a part of us today, looks like the history lives on!!!
Enjoy reading thoughts of a great bunch which I share the web with,,Not to forget those that take time to bring us together, your all SUPER!!!

I'll be there also. I drive a big truck and plan on being there in it, so count me in.