Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks Warbonnets

Just a thank you and a "Hello" to all of you out there, I also was a redleg many moons ago... Not for the entire duration of my service, but I do hold fond memories of Pinder barricks, Zirndorf and surrounding area. Was there assigned to Svc Btry 6/14 FA from Aug 77 to Aug 85.. Dont see alot (or any for that matter) of names that I know or remember, but I can rattle off a few... 1SG Cazarez (left a lasting impression on me), Lt Pincus, Col Bernardi (another impressionable person) , 1SG Land, Marty Ocha, Sanders, Lonnie Reed, Old SSG Guillery, Cpt Johnson (drove a vet), .... Racking my brain, theres many more I'm sure but it was a long time ago.. anyway.. Be good.

Re: Thanks Warbonnets

I recognize all of the names. 1SG Cazarez and I were good friends. Lost track of him over the years. Col Bernardi is a member of the association. CPT Johnson, is now a retired 2 Star. Haven't seen 1SG Land since 1980, don't know what happened to him--great guy!