Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

Hi old buddies: I was with the unit at Fort Sill from Aug 64 to Feb 66. I was in Hq. Btry until Nov 64, then was trasferred to Service Btry. Shipped to NAM on the Gordon.

Looking to say Hi to anyone who remembers me.

Re: Hello

Joe
Welcome to the 14th Field Artillery Regiment Assoc. Website. Hope you enjoyed what you have seen. As you have seen we have a few active members who also went over on the Gordon with you (Bob Lund,Tom Grinnell,Bobby Holder,Tom Loughlin,Jerry Goos,and Jim McVaey). We hope you would consider becomming an Active Member in the 14th F.A.Regiment Association. We will be posting information on the 2006 Reunion at Ft.Sill-Lawton OK. in June of this year. Give me a call when you have time.
Charlie Maldonado

Hi Charlie, Long time no talk with. What's up?
Your reply to Joe Lipardo, could you add my name on the list of welcome and include me on the Gordon also!
Thanks Charlie, Still working on the you know what. he he
Later my Friend

Joe

Run? Hide? Leave the country? Are these guys really too great to be true? Is there something sneaky going on? Can so many be so really great to know? YES! It's because they are real-they are honest-they are true brothers. Join us at the 2006 reunion at Ft Sill. You'll see camaradarie that is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It's great!
Oh yeah, be prepared to be called---gasp---a Boat Person. It is actually an honor!!!!

Hey Guys, I'm not sure which is worse. You guys being called "boat people", or Bob Hamilton calling us the Pinder guys!! Either way, I am always proud to say, Everythings better with a WARBONNET on it!

I was also at Hq Bat in 65 and am glad to hear from you.
I was sad to hear from Bob Matthews wife that he had passed on a couple of years back. I hope to go to Lawton in 2006.