Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU WARBONNETS

Thank You, WARBONNETS!
I would like to give my thanks to my fellow brother Warbonnets for stepping up and joining "The 14TH FIELD ARTILLERY REGIMENT ASSOCIATION." For each of you that have joined this association, you make it possible to keep the 14th Field Artillery Regiment history from fading away into the past and becoming forgotten. As you may have heard at our next reunion (June 2006), we fellow WARBONNETS will be celebrating the 90th Anniversary of this fine Field Artillery Regiment (1-July-1916 thru 1-July-2006). Our Association has come a long way since July of 2004 and we have been trying to keep the history of all our six battalion's information available to all individuals who visits our website. I would like to give you my thanks for all the support we have received from each and every one of you! If you would like to be part of our history and are in or around Ft. Sill, OK area on the 22-April-2005; we would like to invite you to join us for the dedication of the 14th Field Artillery Regimental Room. This room will be dedicated to all our Battalions: 1ST, 2ND, 3RD, 4TH, 5TH, and 6TH. Hope to see you at our Warbonnet Homecomming Reunion at Lawton-Ft. Sill, OK in June 2006.

Charlie Maldonado
Vice President 14th F.A. REGIMENT ASSOC.

Remember: "Everything is better with a WARBONNET on it!"