Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
14th Regimental Room

Hello Gentlemen,

I am with the C battery 1/14th and I need help with any history of the other battalions in the Regiment. I can't seem to find any information on the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th Battalions. any help would be appreciated.

V/R

1LT William Talcott

Re: 14th Regimental Room

Here are some contacts that will be able to give you information: Dan Schulte, 2d Bn; divarty@usa.com . The 2d Bn was once part of the 4th Armd Div,

Jack Guenthner (Bn Cdr of the 3d Bn) jeguenth@lemarscomm.net and Andrew Pearson (CSM of 3d Bn) csmapearson@military.com These two men are on the warbonnet roster with addresses, both have a 20 year association with the 3d Bn.

Duane Rodabaugh ( Btry Cdr in 4th Bn). rodabaugh@cox.net On the Warbonnet roster also.

At this point I still don't have information on the 5th Bn, BUT it is just a matter of time. I have some leads that I'm checking on.

I'll contact you directly with more information.

Everything is better with a Warbonnet on it!

Bob