Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
There be coins here Captain - and you'll all want one!

Received my brand spankin' new Warbonnet Challenge Coin and it's a Beaut - Hands Down Brothers! Give a very Big Hoo-aaH
to our VP, Brother Charles Maldonado for making it happen.

For all Warbonnets - You'll definetly want one and will feel almost naked without it in your pocket(now ain't that a lovely picture - maybe not)

This 14th Artillery Regiment coin is a fine piece of craftmanship and undoubtly will be a source of Warbonnet pride for all those lucky enough to have one.

I believe Brother Dennis, our Quartermaster, is the man to see about owning one of these beauties - so don't delay and order one soon.

Re: There be coins here Captain - and you'll all want one!

Dennis should be getting the coins today or tomorrow. As sson as he does, he will figure out the shipping cost and then I will get the coins up on the QM page. Remember, all orders go to Roy Huff and as soon as he gets the order he will notify Dennis for shipment. All info is on the QM Page. I will also have an order form on the QM page that you can print and mail with your order. Everybody have a great day!

Craig

You are correct, they are outstanding!
Just got them in the mail yesterday. I just have to figure out the postage & packaging(don't want them damaged in shipping) and we are in business.

Dennis

The coins are now posted on the QM page. How many do you want?