Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Warbonnet!!

Hey, Hey, Who is this Tom guy talking this stuff, I just caught this!! At Sill all the gals were parked in back of B btry, WAITING, good looking ones parked in front, WAITING!! Vietnam History, B btry found the California bar "FIRST" in PleiKu, gals were WAITING!! We in B btry faced the WAITING gals with loaded?? "GUNS"??,HA!! "Gotcha" Be Cool

I'LL SAY THE REUNION WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE IN A LONG TIME .SEEING GUYS I HAVE NOT SEEN IN MANY YEARS I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT TIME .BEEN ON PHONE LOOKING FOR MORE GUYS FROM C/BATTERY THANKS TO DENNIS PROULX, HE CAN FIND ANYONE. AGAIN THANKS ALL OF YOU THAT MADE THE REUNION SO GREAT SGT TINY

Hey Bob Lind'
Took you 25 days to hear me say Charlie,6th Gun was best. You are right--the best looking girls were behind B Btry-just before giving up and going over to Charlie Btry for the best and bravest.
Love you Brother