Satanta Regiment Forum

Welcome to the Forum. Got something to say, need to pass on information, have a question, want to make a recommendation. You are in the right spot. Move your mouse over the word POST and click. Type in your message..... OR click on an existing message and then click on REPLY.

Santanta Regiment Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks

Bob thanks for all you have done putting this GREAT WEB together!! I think it will be "THE MOST ENJOYABLE" growing with it, proud to be a member and a part of the Mighty 14th!!! Bob Lund

Re: Thanks

I second Bears commendations

Thanks folks. Going to keep after this thing; like mama lion keeps after her cub! Charles is always nagging on me to get it done! Ya'll have a great day, everyday.

A great site .... thanks. Though I did not serve in the 14th Regiment, I had a great association with 4-14FA while I was serving with 2nd Squadron, 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment in Bamberg, Germany (1988-1991). The mighty 4-14FA, with it's 8 inch howitzers, served as our Direct Support Artillery Battalion. It was a real challenge for the battalion: an 8 inch outfit, assigned to a Field Artillery Brigade (72nd FA BDE), serving as a DS battalion to a Cavlary Squadron. High adventure, but the battalion performed magnificently! I had many good friends who served in the battalion. Well done!