Black Models U.S.A. Forum

Black Models USA Forum

Talk and Chat With Models and Send Messages

Speak Your Mind

You Must Be In The Modeling Industry and LEGAL!

Discuss Anything You Want Here As Long As It Pertains To Modeling/Photography or The Modeling Industry.

Members

Models

Public

Black Models U.S.A. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
models needed for photoshoot aug 30th 2003

models need for photoshoot august 30th 2003
hi models,
i have a proposition to make to all aspiring models and other models. i am a model and a director of photography. i have come up with the best idea to help all models out there. i need 10 models for a shoot on august 30th 2003. you will have a photographer (omp 9409), and make up artist. you will be required to pay only $100. i know how hard it is to build a porfolio these days. this money is totally worth it. here is the breakdown. this shoot is more like helping models build portfolio and giving new models a notch. here is the proposition. the girls pay $100 each right. each model the photographer shoots gets a cd, from your money, we are paying the photographer $20 for each models. for each model, the makeup artist gets $10. the rest of the money goes to printing of 6 8x10 prints, and 4 comp cards. so the models get a cd of at least 20 look with 2 styles each from glamour, swimwear, caual, sport, lingerie and other look, 6 prints, a nice portfolio to put their prints in and 4 4x6 comp card. you will also get a list of portfolio hosting site, one or two top agencies to submit to. think about it. it is really a blast kind of shoot. i will try to see if i can bring refreshment as well
i am always trying to help other models like myself. for reference on directing of poses (photography) email me. for outfits to bring to, email me
sincerely
linda
enakeme@aol.com

State You Live In enakeme@aol.com