Black Models U.S.A. Forum

Black Models USA Forum

Talk and Chat With Models and Send Messages

Speak Your Mind

You Must Be In The Modeling Industry and LEGAL!

Discuss Anything You Want Here As Long As It Pertains To Modeling/Photography or The Modeling Industry.

Members

Models

Public

Black Models U.S.A. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNDERWATER SHOOT

CASTING FOR UNDERWATER SHOOT

I am looking for qualified models that are extremely aquatic for an underwater portfolio shoot in Cebu Philippines. We would need models to be extremely comfortable underwater, able to hold their breath underwater for an extended period of time, and willing to put the hard work into training.

We will combine this shoot with a casting for a new underwater action movie called NORTH OF A BILLION, and while I cannot promise anything, I would favourably consider models that have acting skills and are able to pull off the challenges of underwater action scenes.

Here are the details:

www.uw-studio.com
Start Date: November 12, 2009, for 4 weeks
You will need a valid passport to travel to Cebu. I will consider any models worldwide that have extraordinary underwater skills and/or a strong determination and dedication to train hard and excel in performance.

COMPENSATION AND ARRANGEMENTS

The shoot will be sponsored by companies that will shoulder the expenses of the air ticket, accommodation and food, in exchange for 2 photo shoots for swimwear fashion line in Asia, possibly a commercial.

I also am trying to line up more paid jobs for the models while they are at the facilities, unfortunately due to the adverse economic environment, I cannot promise anything.

What I can promise is that each model - if able to do so - will leave with fantastic underwater shoots as well as swimsuit shoots in the style of my portfolio.

CASTING PROCESS

Please submit casting applications to casting@mickgleissner.com

If you are on iStudio, please include your iStudio profile number.

If you are not on iStudio, please attach 2-3 recent photos (full body/bikini preferred)

State You Live In california