Black Models U.S.A. Forum

Black Models USA Forum

Talk and Chat With Models and Send Messages

Speak Your Mind

You Must Be In The Modeling Industry and LEGAL!

Discuss Anything You Want Here As Long As It Pertains To Modeling/Photography or The Modeling Industry.

Members

Models

Public

Black Models U.S.A. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Resource for aspiring models/actors

If you are an aspiring model or actor looking to break into the industry - or even looking to find out if you have what it takes, you are certainly in the right place. we specialize in helping new models and actors get their start, and what's more, we don't charge you to do it. I have talent who just signed up yesterday already recieving booking requests!

many schools, websites, and convention companies will help models and actors get trained, supply photographs, and get seen by the right people. typically models and actors will pay several hundred to over $10,000 for these services. for some it is worth it, for others it is a hardship, but is it necessary?

the truth is no, not really. maybe 20, 15, even 5 years ago it may have cost money to get the exposure to see if you had what it takes. with the technology we now have, it should not cost you any money to get that exposure. at impact worldwide, we provide you with worldwide exposure to potentially thousands of industry professionals - 100% free of charge!

if and when an industry professional (our term for clients, producers, casting directors, and ad agencies etc) is interested in you - you only pay $3.95 (for every booking request that you accept - you are not billed for booking requests you do not have an interest in - bookings are $2.50 from january 1, 2006 - march 1, 2006). again in today's age it is ludicrous to pay 20, 30, or even 40% commission for a job. this change is not just happening in the modeling industry. online stock trading, home buying, car purchases, and even art purchases are quickly eliminating the need for the middle man.

joining impact worldwide does not guarantee success, but we believe that it gives you the best shot at a successful career. and the best part is, it doesn't cost you anything to find out. are you the next superstar in the entertainment industry?.... you'll never know unless you try!

This is how it works:
You sign up by going to www.impactww.com
Click on I want to be a model or actress
Enter my scout ID CAPE7281
Upload your pictures
Visit the site often to view your booking requests!

This is by invitation only, so you must enter my scout id# to register and make your profile seen by our clients.

Any questions please feel free to email me or message me on yahoo!

Thanks
Cassie Perkins
IMPACT 210 WORLDWIDE Talent Scout

State You Live In Ohio