Black Models U.S.A. Forum

Black Models USA Forum

Talk and Chat With Models and Send Messages

Speak Your Mind

You Must Be In The Modeling Industry and LEGAL!

Discuss Anything You Want Here As Long As It Pertains To Modeling/Photography or The Modeling Industry.

Members

Models

Public

Black Models U.S.A. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Book Models needed Minnesota

Book publication Name to be determined at a later date.
This book will be covering Fine art, Artistic and implied black and white nudes. Male and Female figures will be needed.
Publication date is set for late fall 2007

Book will have a range of 90-120 images and some information about model and specific image. Any models that do not want there real name published please make sure this is discussed prior to me submitting images and info.

i am not sure what all info yet other than a name of the image a little about how it was made and model credit. Are the basics so far.

I will initially select 10-12 images from a shoot and narrow it down closer to publication i may ask for the models opinion and thoughts of images.

These images will not be made public until the books release i will however send the model samples of what i am looking at using. All i ask is that you do not make these public until the books release.

There is no pay for this project just the opportunity to be published and i can shoot up to a five hour free portfolio with you at the same time if you would like.
Note I do not shoot TFP/TFCD so this is the only way you can get a free portfolio is by working projects like these.
**** As always all current and future paid projects go to models ****
**** i have already worked with on projects like this so dont ask ****

I am also looking for thoughts and ideas on a name for the book feel free to help out.

And as always with my projects if you need images for your own portfolio that is also covered at No charge to you just let me know so time frames for the shoot can be set accordingly

The Book will be Published By Sterling Publishing

More of my work can be seen at
http://www.onemodelplace.com/chetvictor
http://www.chestervictorphotography.com