Black Models U.S.A. Forum

Black Models USA Forum

Talk and Chat With Models and Send Messages

Speak Your Mind

You Must Be In The Modeling Industry and LEGAL!

Discuss Anything You Want Here As Long As It Pertains To Modeling/Photography or The Modeling Industry.

Members

Models

Public

Black Models U.S.A. Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Models: Website Affiliation Request

Hello, my name is Jeffrey Lang and I am a website designer in the beginning processes of constructing an urban e-commerce (affiliate based) website with the goal of not only promoting products for revenue, but also creating a setting where urban young people (18-24) can be informed on the latest and best sites geared for them on the internet. The site has been titled, “CopDat.com” http://www.copdat.com/copdat_mockup.htm (click to see a non-functional mock-up of what the site will look like, but this is not at all a finished product). Along with this there will be other draws (some still in the works) such as news, events, and featured web links. Upon its debut (a date has not been set), you can expect this site to be extremely heavily promoted from a variety of different angles.

I created this post looking for models regarding this site is because one of the major intended draws for the site is set to be a very selective series of featured female models including thumbnails, pictures, and links to their home pages. If you are a model interested in that may be interested in this type of website affiliation or would like more information about the site and my plans with it, please feel free to contact me at jlang@copdat.com.

Jeffrey Stevenson Lang
www.CopDat.com
jlang@copdat.com

State You Live In jlang@copdat.com