AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nags Labor Hours for Windshields

Autoglasses
WHAT?
So man in a van comes here to get information that most all legit shops have to PAY for. Hmmmmm No wonder distributors like PGW and Pilk do not give you NAGS info. THAT IS NOT THEIR JOB. You want and need that info you should have software and proper licensing to have that info at hand. And PAY FOR IT like the rest of us do! Why are shops giving that info they have to pay for to those who undermine the industry?

I can see when we have a problem Job that has us scratching our heads But common numbers? that is just blood suckers.

Those looking and wanting to play by NAGS should PAY for NAGS simple! STOP THE CRAP!

you couldnt have said it any better. I sure pay my Fee's every single year and sure is not cheap to be just giving out free info. You want NAGS numbers? Quick solution = PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
NAGS LABOR HOURS FOR WINDSHIELDS I WANT TO KNOW WATH IS THE PRICES

WHAT? listen to what you are typing. the real suckers are those that are paying to calculate what they want you to charge! no reason to yell at anyone in caps! I've been in this industry for 30 years, in corporate and independent, and I've come to the conclusion that people like you, who ***** and complain about the small guy who is trying to make a living, are the real problem. I've been on job sites with the competition close by, and I always offer assistance. some time they accept, often they are too proud to, but nevertheless, I've never felt like they are taking food out of my kids mouths. check yourself, do a better job of what you are doing, and stop complaining. if the guy in the van is putting you out of business, you need to be anyway. he's probably doing a better job anyway, or they would have called you instead.

Guys on the van or pickup we make more way more money then you. Hahahaha. Loser. Keep your nags I will ask Agd for ut hahaha

Wow! My comment got deleted? This site is a huge joke.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com