AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My friends at Mygrant!!!!

I wont name my area, but where I am, PGW is the preferred vendor for quality deliveries. Say what you may, but their manager cares, and the glass we get from Mygrant is either never cleaned and inspected, or its scratched or damaged.
My 2 cents...

jumper
I just found out from the office manager that Mygrant keeps taking the part off of the return list. I guess they think we will just pay for a part delivered with an oyster on it. We keep calling in in and online they take it off. How disreputable.
At this point I'm not sure I would ever do business with them again. If Mygrant gave a poo about their reputation there are people at that location who should never been put in management. I guess PGW will get more business....
Before I was just annoyed, now I'm mad.
Holy S@#T.... Were you reading my diary ? I'm in the same boat.. This company has fallen off the cliff as of late.

jumper
Towards the end however 50% of what they delivered was damaged. Returns were not picked even though we ordered other parts.

Why don't you just pick up the parts yourself and ask for a discount for doing so?

too much time out of my day. We did that for awhile, getting them delivered gave me the opportunity to do another job a day.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com