AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ADAS

Are you doing static calibrations on the road? What areas do you cover?

WE jumped on this over a year ago. Since I've always had a close relationship with Pilk we went with Opti-Aim. It does take longer to get approval but we always get paid. Not looking back. Getting busier every month. I have four this week

how do you determine what you charge ?

From what (little) I know, you really can't do a static calibration on road - too many things it requires ( level, 30 feet, set up targets etc)

The Autel Maxisys requires the smallest area and works quite well. Each static recalibration takes about 30 minutes once you get used to it. Tech support is very knowledgeable and helpful when needed and the target boards are available for all the most common manufacturers. They still have a few minor bugs to work out but overall pretty straight forward and easy system.

Call Your Local Dealerships For Their Pricing and adjust accordingly.

The TPA's have already "set" pricing. It is well worth it once you get used to the set up. You can not do mobile static recalls. You have to have a controlled environment. Lighting case cause it to not recal, too little or too much.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com