AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Alot of mis-information being posted!

Rick Nelson
Terry, good read and I feel for the industry and have been watching it progress like you. Let me ask you, how much does it cost you for all the pre and post reports, inspections, procedures you mention? Do you think the insurance companies will pay for those like they do for collision repair?

I have a website portal to all OEM's for service procedures / TSB's, YouTube videos and am working on building on this platform technical tips for things like mirror brackets / trim removal that would prevent breakage and additional cost.

I applaud you for your efforts. I've known Mitch for some time and he is one of the best in the trade for having up-to-date information and technical writing par none.

OEglasstechnical.com

Take a look and let me know what you think. It still needs some work.
Rick:
Auto Glass & Flat Journal used to publish a yearly manufacturers installation guide that covered all domestic and most foreign vehicles. When AGRR bought out the Journal they stopped publishing the installation guides each year. Do you know where the manufacturer’s installation guides for glass installation can be found? I’ve asked on this site before and no one has been able to source them.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com