AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Freezing weather and autoglass

Whoever started windshield replacement outside in freezing weather is a moron. Dont be a moron, dont do it

Re: Freezing weather and autoglass

I'm thinking for the most part mobile replacements should just go away. It is no longer a case of "is your w/s shaded or not" back in the days when installations were much less complex and vehicles didn't cost $50,000. We talk people into coming to the shop on anything that isn't a basic windshield which are becoming fewer and farther between. No way do they receive the level of service in a driveway one can get in a controlled environment, ESPECIALLY when it is cold outside. A few years back I took a picture of everyone's favorite competitor installing one down the street in a parking lot when the temperature was 12 degrees. I could care less if products are designed to cure down to zero, you are going to do crap work in those temps...

May the spirit of Joseph "Joe" Kellman be with you......

why do auto glass period you make no money

It hurts so good!

Not too many of us left, who remember Joe

Did all my jobs outside in the single digits yesterday. I'm a pro. I have special skills that enable me to work outside when mere mortals seek shelter. If you don't believe me just ask my boss who takes no responsibility for my actions. He's a company man with superior intellect.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com