AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prices of materials moving upwards

Yet Mitchell has kept the price for materials the same for 20 years. Easy to see who they work for.
Nags/Mitchell pricing system is so delusional, that the shops or the pickup truck
mobile shops that use it to bill insurance companies and cash customers deserve what they get.
The cost of doing business has increased year after year for the last 22 years we have been in business and continues to increase every year. The reason the nags system is still being
used is,enough of you have not challenged it yet.
When enough shops can understand how to bill what you need to make a decent return on your investment then it will stay the same. As prices increase for everything, Nags decreases every
Quarter.

Re: Prices of materials moving upwards

Not to mention that almost daily you get yet another fax or email from Safelite or Lynx informing you of a deeper discount dictated by an insurance company...

Has anyone made a comparison of the Fall calculator .vs the Spring calculator for 2018? What is the average decrease?

Satisfied
Not to mention that almost daily you get yet another fax or email from Safelite or Lynx informing you of a deeper discount dictated by an insurance company...
Dear Satisfied,

You prostitute yourself to the Safelite and Lynx networks and you obey what they tell you insurance companies dictate.

I'm not sure you are really "Satisfied", my friend, but you deserve the crap you ALLOW to be dumped on you.

The problem is not NAGS, insurance companies, networks or TPAs----YOU and your ilk, my friend, are everything that is wrong with this industry.

SO SORRY Satisfied!!

I AM A MISERABLE, DISGUSTING ****** BAG! I despise anyone asking a simple question! I do not like anyone! My dog even hates me!

Once again, I'm sorry.

Vinnie

vinnie
SO SORRY Satisfied!!

I AM A MISERABLE, DISGUSTING ****** BAG! I despise anyone asking a simple question! I do not like anyone! My dog even hates me!

Once again, I'm sorry.

Vinnie
To vinnie with a little v instead of my capital V--

Facing the truth of what sheep most operators in the trade are hurts.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com